Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24 on the 24th! :)


Naaaah! Google pun kasi wish saya befday. Haha. Fames pula ini tau. Haha

As always, thank you Lord! - Another year in this world. Amen. I'm indeed grateful to every blessings showered upon me. 

Well, it's kinda special this year - as I turn 24 on the 24th of September. Hehe! But, deep down inside , I still feel like 19 - weeehuu! forever young ba kan? Haha

Thank you, thank you everyone! For your wonderful birthday wishes. I may not be able to thank you all personally but my prayers are for you - May the Good Lord bless you. :)

Being 24, really makes a difference.

Previous birthday, I have always wanted a gift on this special day. But, being 24, makes me feel that I no longer need that. All that matters is the people around you and the moments that you've shared together. Those simple birthday wishes from my loved ones and friends through SMS, facebook or face to face; the kids who sang birthday song earlier this afternoon - that actually meant a lot to me and as weird as I'm saying this now, they actually do touches my heart. :)

Make a wish and blow out your candle! * They said*

My last year's wish did come true. Thank you, Lord. It may not be permanent or stable, but thank you Lord. I love it. 

Plus, there's more to that. I did have another wish come true. Thanks, you. You know who you are. :)


As for this year, all I'm wishing for, is a better me. Well, that includes a lot of aspects-lah.! Hehe.

Anyway, thank you, thank you once again guys! Have a nice day! :)


Craving for this tadi.. and thanks mummy! Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment