Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Challenged Faith

Faith . Faith alone can change on how we perceive our world today.

Back in the past, I've always thought that I would be able to overcome this temptations. A specific kind. But, honestly, now, I can't. It has been very difficult for me to really fight them.

When I come to think of it, it's actually a signal telling me that I need to strengthen and keep my faith to God at all times. I am indeed weak.

I have been challenged. My faith has been challenged. I realized that and I need God more than ever.

Dear Lord, I asked for your endless guidance and blessings  that I may be faithful to you at all times. I may fail to resist temptations but  I believe in Your mercy and love - that You will always welcome me in Your home. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment