Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Renewed Faith

Currently, going through this.




I was having my personal issue since last year. I've been trying to find the solutions up until one time, I decided that I need to go to for a break, a retreat. To think back about it, it was not a coincidence. God has planned it for me.

Last weekend, I went for the Retret Penyembuhan Batin  at Kaingaran, Tambunan. It has been my ultimate desire to go here.  I'm a first timer here and before I went to this retreat, I've set my heart and mind that I would get the answers that I'm looking for.

Frankly speaking, I didn't really get my exact answers. But, God's grace is indeed amazing. I may not get the answers but God touch my heart in a different way, making me feel much calmer and less burden about this issue; to let God take over everything.

Thank you, God. 








No comments:

Post a Comment