Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Climb

"Not my first climb,but first time jadi tukang urus"- that was the caption of a photo that I posted on FB few days ago.

Yes, I went for my second climb to Aki Nabalu. This time, with my loved ones plus two newly-become friends.

Comparing the latest climb to my first, I enjoyed the latter one. Why is that? First and foremost, the group that I'm with -  my dad, brother, cousin and of course I had my so called personal guide Incik Tunang.

Secondly, the weather. Thank you Lord! The weather was fine. I thought that it was going to rain but it's not.

Thirdly, in terms of fitness. I trained regularly compared to the first climb and yup, it helps. I'm quite proud of myself that I was able to ascend and descend within the expected time. As in, I managed to reach on time for the buffet dinner (my motivation. Haha!) and descend before 4pm the next day.

Did I reach the summit this time? Haha
Did I? Well, that's a secret. XOXO (I'm a gossip girl fan,still)

Another adventure list checked for this year. For now, I've achieved my goal - to experience the summit trail of pre and post earthquake. I felt like, twice is enough but who knows in the near future, aite?

#fingerscossed


No comments:

Post a Comment